ChemistryNovember 10, 2020 2022-01-20 5:24
Chemistry is a central subject of science. It is also closely related to daily life. The broad aims are to help students to
- Acquire some knowledge of the empirical world.
- Acquire an ability to observe accurately and objectively.
- Acquire an ability to solve problem.
- Acquire an ability to think scientifically, independently and to make rational discussion.
- Acquire an ability to communicate , using the language of chemistry.
- Develop an appreciation of chemistry and its application in daily life.
- Promote an awareness of the social, economic, environmental and technological implication of chemistry.